Bleach Reborn RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Reborn RPG

Follow along the Bleach story line with your own characters.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

poems, saying, and others

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sano

Sano

Male
Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2008-05-28

poems, saying, and others Empty
PostSubject: poems, saying, and others   poems, saying, and others Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 11:39 pm

I was just bored last night and decided to post a poem I made while I was in school to see what people thinks about it and it also for other who wish to post their poems or saying they like or something like it.
Back to top Go down
Sano

Sano

Male

PostSubject: Re: poems, saying, and others   poems, saying, and others Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 11:56 pm

THE BEAST
I sit on the hill and stair at the moon and all I can hear is the sound of the howl of the beast within. It hunger to be free, my body begin to give in, for the beast hunger for freedom is greater then mine to live. My soul fight but the beast taste for freedom, it taste for blood, it taste for lust is great. It rip and tear at my soul, comuseing it. I see the darkness coming, the darkness that the beast fear. the light is fade and soon my soul will be no more. The beast is to great, the darkness is to dens. I feel my light fading, I'm losing the fight, the beast is coming. It fade, it darken...the battle is lost. I fall into darkness. The beast takes my body as it own. Now the beast sit on the hill and stair at the moon and all it can hear is the sound of my screams from within the darkness.

It meanings= there's a beast in all of us. Me, you, and everybody, but it up to you and you alone to fully fight it. To keep it in the darkness that it fear the most and keep it from pulling you in. So live life as you see fit, and not how others see it. and all way remember to leans for the howl of the beast.

Last edited by Sano on Sun Jun 15, 2008 2:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sano

Sano

Male

PostSubject: Re: poems, saying, and others   poems, saying, and others Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 12:01 am

THE WAY OF THE WARRIOR
You fight not for blood
Fight not for joy
Not even for gold
You fight to win
To define in what you believe

If forced to fight
Or fighting for what you believe
You carry on to win the fight
To win at all costs
For you fight not for yourself
But for those who can not fight

So remember
A BATTLE COME
A BATTLE GOES
But victory will away be in the hands of the warrior
Back to top Go down
Akemi

Akemi

Female
Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-05-29

PostSubject: Re: poems, saying, and others   poems, saying, and others Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 5:09 am

-Applause please- xD

Thats was good i liked your poems even though they didn't rhyme.
It was good being about fighting and the beast ;]

I couldn't write my own poem as I'm highly rubbish xD

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: poems, saying, and others   poems, saying, and others Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

poems, saying, and others
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Reborn RPG :: Out of Character :: Off-Topic Discussion-
Jump to: