Bleach Reborn RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Reborn RPG

Follow along the Bleach story line with your own characters.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wishing Someone Would come Along....Continued (open to Minato and anyone else)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Amaya

Amaya

Female
Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-05-31

Wishing Someone Would come Along....Continued (open to Minato and anyone else) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wishing Someone Would come Along....Continued (open to Minato and anyone else)   Wishing Someone Would come Along....Continued (open to Minato and anyone else) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 7:18 pm

She smiled slyly "I would love to see everything you have," she said and stood up.
Back to top Go down
http://dragonsociety.heavenforum.com/index.htm?sid=713d2a1a4d62e
Sano

Sano

Male
Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2008-05-28

Wishing Someone Would come Along....Continued (open to Minato and anyone else) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wishing Someone Would come Along....Continued (open to Minato and anyone else)   Wishing Someone Would come Along....Continued (open to Minato and anyone else) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 12:36 pm

Sano smile at her comment "It would be a joy to test my power against the captain of squad 11" said tightening his sleeveless captain's jacket, been less then 4 weeks since he got it and already had holes all in it from his fighting
Back to top Go down
Amaya

Amaya

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wishing Someone Would come Along....Continued (open to Minato and anyone else)   Wishing Someone Would come Along....Continued (open to Minato and anyone else) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 1:29 pm

She smirked and removed her captains jacket revealing a small, yet muscular body, wearing a torn black dress with lace at the top of the neck, and sleeves "Are you sure you want to fight the captain of squad 11?" she asked as she drew her sword showing he trace ammounts of wet blood on it.
Back to top Go down
Sano

Sano

Male

PostSubject: Re: Wishing Someone Would come Along....Continued (open to Minato and anyone else)   Wishing Someone Would come Along....Continued (open to Minato and anyone else) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 1:59 pm

Sano only smile as he took his jacket off also revealing his unusual uniform(the one Ichigo is wearing in my pic) and drawing his sword from his back "you know at first I was going to join the 11th squad, but they said I had pretense in Kidos and shunpo so they put me in 13th" then he begin to grin "and yes I have always wanted to fight you Captain Amaya, the Ultimate test of my power"
Back to top Go down
Amaya

Amaya

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wishing Someone Would come Along....Continued (open to Minato and anyone else)   Wishing Someone Would come Along....Continued (open to Minato and anyone else) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 2:46 pm

She smiled slyly, and licked the wet blood off her sword "Have it your way captain...I'd be glad to show you my power," she said as she relased her zanpaktou "Cry, Anuri!" she said as her once black bladed sword changed into a sword with a claw like blade, and handel.
Back to top Go down
Sano

Sano

Male

PostSubject: Re: Wishing Someone Would come Along....Continued (open to Minato and anyone else)   Wishing Someone Would come Along....Continued (open to Minato and anyone else) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 12:26 am

He made a small face as amaya lick the blood off, he then held his sword out in front of himself "Slither Orochi and shad your skin", while moving his hand down the blade. the blade then grew to 5 feet, he then stop letting to blade rest on his shoulder "should we be doing this here"
Back to top Go down
Haruo

Haruo

Male
Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Wishing Someone Would come Along....Continued (open to Minato and anyone else)   Wishing Someone Would come Along....Continued (open to Minato and anyone else) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 3:09 pm

Haruo stood up 'Could at least wait till im at a safe distance' he jumped up onto a roof.
Back to top Go down
Amaya

Amaya

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wishing Someone Would come Along....Continued (open to Minato and anyone else)   Wishing Someone Would come Along....Continued (open to Minato and anyone else) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 4:17 pm

Perhaps we should move into a better, more icsolated place," she said as she flash stpped away from the Seireitei.
Back to top Go down
Sano

Sano

Male

PostSubject: Re: Wishing Someone Would come Along....Continued (open to Minato and anyone else)   Wishing Someone Would come Along....Continued (open to Minato and anyone else) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 12:56 am

Sano follow behind Amaya as they flash-step out of the Seireitei, landing a few miles outside of the Rukongai district in a small field with one tree in the middle and a river alone the eger "this place look like a good place"
Back to top Go down
Haruo

Haruo

Male
Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Wishing Someone Would come Along....Continued (open to Minato and anyone else)   Wishing Someone Would come Along....Continued (open to Minato and anyone else) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 1:31 am

Haruo fowllowed them he was a couple meters away 'This is going to be interesting'
Back to top Go down
Amaya

Amaya

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wishing Someone Would come Along....Continued (open to Minato and anyone else)   Wishing Someone Would come Along....Continued (open to Minato and anyone else) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 7:05 pm

She smiled eager to fight "I've been bored out of mind...now I have a reason to talk to a human instead of insects," she said as she charged at Sano.
Back to top Go down
Sano

Sano

Male

PostSubject: Re: Wishing Someone Would come Along....Continued (open to Minato and anyone else)   Wishing Someone Would come Along....Continued (open to Minato and anyone else) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 7:15 pm

Sano grin "well I aim to please" as he ran at Amaya and clash swords with her "finally I get to see where I stand with the others Captains" said begining to push on the sword lock
Back to top Go down
Amaya

Amaya

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wishing Someone Would come Along....Continued (open to Minato and anyone else)   Wishing Someone Would come Along....Continued (open to Minato and anyone else) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 8:05 pm

She smirked, and shouted "Cry, Anuri!" and suddenly Anuri began to let out a pinful scream.
Back to top Go down
Sano

Sano

Male

PostSubject: Re: Wishing Someone Would come Along....Continued (open to Minato and anyone else)   Wishing Someone Would come Along....Continued (open to Minato and anyone else) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 9:59 pm

Sano cup his ear to try to block out the sound as he felt the pain in his head, Sano then whip his sword out and wraping it around her sword stoping the sound((Im only guessing that it would work like that)) he then tighting the his blade and slam it hilt into ground holding her and her sword where she was. Sano then Shunpo behind her sending a round-house kick to behind her
Back to top Go down
Amaya

Amaya

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wishing Someone Would come Along....Continued (open to Minato and anyone else)   Wishing Someone Would come Along....Continued (open to Minato and anyone else) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 2:07 pm

She smirked as the sound began again, and jumped away from Sano holding her sword "Nice try Sano, but you'll have to do alot better than that if you really want to beat me," she said and began activating her Bankai.
Back to top Go down
Sano

Sano

Male

PostSubject: Re: Wishing Someone Would come Along....Continued (open to Minato and anyone else)   Wishing Someone Would come Along....Continued (open to Minato and anyone else) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 10:36 pm

Sano use his reiatsu to pulled his sword back wraping around his arm being the hilt back to his hand "So you want me to try harder, I can do that" said as he held his hands out infront of himself perpareing to activating his Bankai.
Back to top Go down
Amaya

Amaya

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wishing Someone Would come Along....Continued (open to Minato and anyone else)   Wishing Someone Would come Along....Continued (open to Minato and anyone else) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 1:41 pm

As Sano had said that, a girl in black clothing appeared infront of Amaya "Ready to see how far you have come, Sano?" she asked as the girl's butterfly wings opened.
Back to top Go down
Sano

Sano

Male

PostSubject: Re: Wishing Someone Would come Along....Continued (open to Minato and anyone else)   Wishing Someone Would come Along....Continued (open to Minato and anyone else) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 9:54 pm

"BAN...KAI" Sano yell as his sword wrap around his arms as a blight light and a explodes hit, as the dusk setter Sano stand with his new Armor. he then look at the girl in the black clothing in fornt of him "your Bankai is a...girl!?"
Back to top Go down
Amaya

Amaya

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wishing Someone Would come Along....Continued (open to Minato and anyone else)   Wishing Someone Would come Along....Continued (open to Minato and anyone else) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 4:56 am

She smirked "Kage no Purinsesu, Shadow Princess, is not just a girl, she is a deadly weapon," she said as darkness began to surround Sano.
Back to top Go down
Sano

Sano

Male

PostSubject: Re: Wishing Someone Would come Along....Continued (open to Minato and anyone else)   Wishing Someone Would come Along....Continued (open to Minato and anyone else) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 2:25 am

Sano smile as the darkness began to surround him he quick move backwords at blinding speed trying to get to a point that the darkness hasn't got to yet. He then shot up into the sky where he could see Amaya he then reach back and punch at her fireing a blue Reitama at her
Reitama(Spirit shot) - Sano punch with the Gauntlet sending out a beam of Spiritual energy in slape of a snake that can move, but can be dodge, when hit it can do from minor to major damage, blue-minor / black-major
Back to top Go down
Amaya

Amaya

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wishing Someone Would come Along....Continued (open to Minato and anyone else)   Wishing Someone Would come Along....Continued (open to Minato and anyone else) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 9:18 am

Amaya, who was growing tired of Sano's games, yawned, and dodged the beam with lighting speed "You are starting to bore me Sano, have you lost interest in our fight?" she asked, making sure to smirk at the end of her question.
Back to top Go down
Sano

Sano

Male

PostSubject: Re: Wishing Someone Would come Along....Continued (open to Minato and anyone else)   Wishing Someone Would come Along....Continued (open to Minato and anyone else) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 2:44 pm

Sano smirk to himself as he use his Hemeras Sonido, appearing about 5 feet behind her with his arms crass "no Im still interest in the fight, I just like to have fun" he said as he appear to her left and then to the right and above her and then in 4 more places around here each one looking as the real one "and I want to try out my Hemeras Sonido on a captain"
Hemeras Sonido - using the speed even faster then the flash-step Sano can make clones of himself
Back to top Go down
Amaya

Amaya

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wishing Someone Would come Along....Continued (open to Minato and anyone else)   Wishing Someone Would come Along....Continued (open to Minato and anyone else) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 6:02 pm

She yawned once again and stood still "You really have given up, or so it would appear to me Sano," she said coldly, just staring at his movements, allowing her boredness to shine through.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wishing Someone Would come Along....Continued (open to Minato and anyone else)   Wishing Someone Would come Along....Continued (open to Minato and anyone else) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wishing Someone Would come Along....Continued (open to Minato and anyone else)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2