Bleach Reborn RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Reborn RPG

Follow along the Bleach story line with your own characters.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Just Another Typical Day

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Sano

Sano

Male
Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2008-05-28

Just Another Typical Day - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Another Typical Day   Just Another Typical Day - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 4:10 pm

Sano blade and was engulfed in flame, but as the fire came at Sano he use his spiritual pressure to stop the fire half way to him. he then noice the two dragons begin to reform behind him, he then smile when he hear Zumbetu comment "there you go again over confident, Let this wind of steel seal your fate! Kido 88 Cleaving Tornado" he then was engulfed by wind and begin to spin, but as he begin to spin he let his sword out reaching out to about 25 feet around him slashing everything in reach(lol kumbetu your in 20 feet)

Cleaving tornado Description: The user is engulfed by wind, spinning at approximately 120 kilometers per hour, giving the user the appearance of a tornado. This attack has two functions: drawing in opponents and cleaving them horizontally
Back to top Go down
Zumbetu

Male
Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Typical Day   Just Another Typical Day - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 4:18 pm

As he watched his enemy perform the cleaver move a smile spread across Zumbetu's face. He raised his arm to Sano's blade and it slammed in to his arm. Blood rushed out of his wound and covered the blade. The blade then ripped out of his arm as he tornado continued to spin. Then Zumbetu twisted his hilt and one of the flame dragons dived down to the bottom of the tornado. The tornado the turned in to a flaming tornado as the wind carried the flames. The flames spread through the tornado and burnt all that was in is, including Sano. As the Sano's streached blade spun around again Zumbetu caught it and pulled the burnt Sano out of the tornado. He opened his mouth and there was the small red energy ball. Then the energy ball sliced out at Sano who was burnt badly in midair. It moved with great speed up at Sano.
Back to top Go down
http://www.onemanga.com/Fairy_Tail/
Sano

Sano

Male

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Typical Day   Just Another Typical Day - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 4:51 pm

(lol by the way ReiDoku(Spirit Poison) - when the blade cut apart of the body, that part become Numb and become harder and harder to move and begin to move to other parts of the body. the numb will wear off after a hour. Like if it cut the arm then it will go numb and feel heavy and unable to move ^_^)

Sano was engulf in flame as the fire move from both end, sano was then pulled out from the tornado his shirt on fire just as Zumbetu sent his attack at him. Sano smile to himself as he move his hand to his chest over his tattoo GENTEIKAIJYO as a huge amount of spiritual pressure was release from sano body(way more then when he first show up) blowing the fire and attack away "You good Ill give you that, you even made me use genteikajyo but now the real fun begin" said ripping his burnt shirt off revive all the swords scar on his body Kido 56 White Lightning Fury" said swinging his hand sending 10 bolts of lightning at the emeny 6 at the dragons(2 to each) and 3 at Zumbetu. Sano then smile at Zumbetu as the real sano appear behind Zumbetu just as the other one faded away, sano then slash at Zumbetu as the 3 bolts came at him from the front
Back to top Go down
Zumbetu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Typical Day   Just Another Typical Day - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 5:07 pm

"I guess i should end this now..." He said suddenly as he held hi hilt up. As he did this the three dragons where pulled back and then he looked up to the skys.

"Ban....Kai" He said suddenly, then all of a sudden the dragons faded away as did the hilt. With increased speed Zumbetu Flash stepped in to the air. Then he pointed his palm down to the ground. A Flame burst down from his palm and down in to the earth. As it hit the earth the ground started to melt then reform around the flames as to protect them. Suddenly 10 red circles appeared on the outskirts of the battle. About 10 meters out from the flames. The circles where placed around them as to create an arena that they where in.

"10 Dragons.... Flames Of Hell....." He pronouced. As he spoke this the 10 rings burst up in to ten flame dragons.

The area around them suddenly turned dark and all that could be seen was the dragons and the center flame. Then the 10 dragons started to attack down at Sano.

[Sano if you go out the Area you are lost in the darkness... so i wouldn't go out... And also some of the dragons attacks would hit as there are 10 of them..... Just letting you know.]
Back to top Go down
Sano

Sano

Male

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Typical Day   Just Another Typical Day - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 1:39 am

"fine so be it" he said as he hold out his sword in front of himself "BANNNKAI the sword then warp around Sano
making a blight light and a explodes as the dusk setter Sano stood with his new Armor "Fuku Kara Za Fuchi Oroch" said walking out and then just disappear, now moving even faster then ever. appearing at the top of the area and getting energy in his fist "Reitama" said as he lunch his attack sending a black beam slape as snake out to attack the dragons coming at him.
Reitama(Spirit shot)- Sano punch with the Gauntlet sending out a beam of Spiritual energy, when hit it can do from minor to major damage. blue = minor damage, black = major damage
Back to top Go down
Zumbetu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Typical Day   Just Another Typical Day - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 2:46 am

Zumbetu was no where in sight. The Black Energy attack destroyed the flaming dragons. Then suddenly they regrew. This time the fire dragons shot up in to the air and closed over sano like a fire cage. It then merged in to one ball made out of fire around him. Slowly the ball closed in on him forcing him in to a small space. It locked him in there incaging him. It shrunk and shrunk. Then a voice boomed in from outside the flaming circle Sano was trapped in.

"Welcome to Hell" The voice said.

[Outside the Flaming Cirlce]

Zumbetu appeared with the flaming circle the size of a tennis ball in his hand. He then closed his hand over the ball and the ball transformed in to a hilt, then the Unreleased Zanpaukto.

"It appears i have won." Zumbetu said with a smile across his face.

[Basicly Sano your in my Zanpaukto. There is a few ways you can get out but the ways you wouldn't know because there not obvious. I will release you and you will wake up burnt in a field or something. lol.]
Back to top Go down
Akemi

Akemi

Female
Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Typical Day   Just Another Typical Day - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 4:19 am

Akemi smiled she quite liked the fight as she was right up close to the fight at all times meaning she could've gotten hit too but she didn't. Jumping off the fence onto the street pavement she stepped onto the road and walked over to Zumbetu.

Making your enemies disappear now?

Looking around, the street was pretty empty and quiet apart from chaos sat on the park fence. As the wind blew some old newspaper just dragged along the streets being litter, Akemi felt like there was nothing to do now. Now Akemi felt in the mood to kill something and make it suffer terribly, she turned to see who was in sight. She turned to Chaos.

"Boo"

She said as she flash stepped behind Chaos making him jump, she moved her head forward to the side of his face.

"Lets play a game... A game of Hide and Seek. If I find you I'll kill you and if you don't play I'll be more than welcome to kill you here and now."

Her little smile turned into an evil laugh as she stood back up.

"Did I mention you only got til I count to 10?"
Back to top Go down
chaos

chaos

Male
Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Typical Day   Just Another Typical Day - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 1:42 pm

chaos put the drink down saying "well i try'd playing the nice guy but I'll tell you now that apple was poisonous if consumed"chaos then grinned showing his jagged teeth his breath smelled of rotting corpses his eyes glimmered with madness as his blood red pupils contracted chaos then flash stepped with overwhelming force right infront of akemi he touched her forhead useing spirit implant

spirit implant
Description: through physical contact the user can implant a part of their reatsu in the being to do a number of things.have a tracer on them,heal them,or fortify their stats
Back to top Go down
Akemi

Akemi

Female

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Typical Day   Just Another Typical Day - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 1:53 pm

Holding her chest with her hand where her heart was, Akemi held onto the fence and started to look like she was having a panic attack through the poison. She fell to the grassy park floor by a bush and lied there for a minute or so looking kinda dead. Opening her eyes and jumping up she flash stepping infront of chaos.

"Oh you mean this apple?"

Akemi pulled an apple out of her kimono sleeve to show chaos, it wasn't cut at all, meaning she had swapped the apple before eating it. Smiling at him with her eyes closed for a second she gave him back the apple.

"I don't take food from strangers let alone the enemy."

There was a pause of silence as Akemi looked around.

"One.... Two..."
Back to top Go down
chaos

chaos

Male

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Typical Day   Just Another Typical Day - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 2:06 pm

"what makes you think you can kill me" as chaos said this as he activated his pressure shield he swiped his left hand like a javelin at akemi's chest

spirit barrier
description:uses their spiritual pressure to make a barrier to block weak attacks
((this includes hard swings with your weapon))
Back to top Go down
Akemi

Akemi

Female

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Typical Day   Just Another Typical Day - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 2:59 pm

Akemi turned her head back to Chaos noticing he was still there and almost having his hand to her chest. She glanced down at his hand with a raised brow and then looked to his face.

"Oi, Pervert ya mind? I'm counting here."

Walking around in front of him she looked around to the sky watching the moon again like she was obsessed with it in someway. Snapping out of it Akemi answered his question.

"Jeeze ya boring me, all these questions as such. Wanna be mates? How'd you escape from hell? how can you kill me?"

She sarcasticly said to him making a voice like his when she said the questions. Akemi gave up with the whole game thing and decided to leave. Walking over to Zumbetu she looked up to him.

"Hey, You coming?"
Back to top Go down
chaos

chaos

Male

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Typical Day   Just Another Typical Day - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 9:51 am

"get your head out of the gutter I was seeing your cardiovascular strength, the muscles in your torso,and what kind of zanpaktou you have. with that being said i'll hide now im curious to see how a shadow user hunts. oh,i'm sure you've noticed, because of this shield my spirit pressure and reatsu are being completly held back" chaos then flash stepped somewhere in the city leaving no trace to were he went
Back to top Go down
Akemi

Akemi

Female

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Typical Day   Just Another Typical Day - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 12:53 pm

As she stood next to Zumbetu with one hand on his shoulder, Akemi turned her head.

"We'll play hide and seek next time."

Flash stepping away, she appeared not too far on a building so Zumbetu knew she was around still but leaving.
Back to top Go down
chaos

chaos

Male

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Typical Day   Just Another Typical Day - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 4:53 pm

"leaving already,so much for studying the new specimen"chaos thought waiting for akemi to completly leave before he continues to watch the fight
Back to top Go down
Zumbetu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Typical Day   Just Another Typical Day - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 4:54 am

Zumbetu Unsheathed his Zanpaukto and pointed it out in to the middle of the street. Then a sudden burst of energy was released and a flaming body was blasted out of his Zanpaukto.
The burnt cut body was Sano.

Zumbetu turned and walked down the street. He turned to the houses that lay on the left of him.
"You better clean him up...." He spoke to the lower level Shinigami in hidding. Then he flash stepped away out of the area.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Sano

Sano

Male

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Typical Day   Just Another Typical Day - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 11:03 am

a grin grew on Sano face as Zumbetu left the area, he then rolled back and flip to his feet making a face from the pain but the smile again. "boy you can come out now" he said as a young shinigami came running up to him "sir I sorry, I couldn't d... said before Sano cut him off "its fine don't worry about it, did you get the dater" said looking at the young soul reaper. "Sir said nodding his head, Sano nodded back as he took out something from his pocked and put in his ear "this is Captain Sano Konno of Squad 13 and I have in counter the emeny as plan...yes they seem to go by the name HellAfters...yes from what I have seen they are powerful...Yes I'll return and report everything now...yes Sano out, boy open the door we're going home" said as the young soul reaper began opening the door to the Soul Society, Sano stop and look around then looked back at the moon and smile as he step into the door "it seem this world is in for one Hell of a ride"
Back to top Go down
Akemi

Akemi

Female

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Typical Day   Just Another Typical Day - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 10:16 am

Watching down on both of them before she was about to leave, Akemi knew it would be typical as the shinigami was gathering information on a new race. Sat on the rooftop in pure pitch black darkness, she could just make out figures in the street due to the street lamps that stood parallel on any road. Akemi got up and then disappeared from sight from using her flash step.

[exited]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Typical Day   Just Another Typical Day - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just Another Typical Day
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Reborn RPG :: The Living World :: Karakura City-
Jump to: