Bleach Reborn RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Reborn RPG

Follow along the Bleach story line with your own characters.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

flying cars?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
chaos

chaos

Male
Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2008-06-01

flying cars? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: flying cars?   flying cars? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 6:06 pm

chaos made an anvil from infront of sano charge sano in the chest suddenly with devastating force while this was happening angel was fully reeled in the wires holding her to his left wing
chaos then said"our fights already done so im taking this girl she could prove useful"chaos then jumped 20ft in the air opening the door to hueco mundo still facing sano
Back to top Go down
Sano

Sano

Male
Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: flying cars?   flying cars? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 6:32 pm

Sano was slam in the chest with a anvil and knock back to the ground, Holding his chest he most likey had a few broken ribs, Sano could do nothing but just watch as the doors open "damn it how could I lets this happen" Sano yelled as the punch the ground he had never felt so weak before in his life seeing he pull a friend away and could do nothing to stop it
Back to top Go down
chaos

chaos

Male
Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: flying cars?   flying cars? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 7:14 pm

with nothing more to say chaos turned around and walked through the door leaving sano to feel horrible the door closing behind chaos and angel with the silence of a graveyard((angel you can post about what you did when i was doing this))
Back to top Go down
darkangel43ver

Female
Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: flying cars?   flying cars? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 7:29 pm

As Chaos's wires engulfed Angel further, she looked into the door he'd summoned. It was the door to Hueco Mundo. Was he really taking her to this dark, desolate wasteland? She wasn't sure what she'd rather face, death or that place.

As Chaos swept her away, she looked back helplessly at Sano. Then the darkness swept over them.
Back to top Go down
Jordan

Jordan

Male
Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: flying cars?   flying cars? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 8:54 pm

Just as the portal to Hueco Mundo was closing, Jordan appeared. He quickly pulled out his Zanpaktou and slashed at the portal, but it disappeared as Jordan sword came towards it. Hence it vanishing, Jordan's sword came cashing to the ground, leaving a small crater in the ground where he struck. He looked over to Sano and sighed. "I was too late...." Jordan said as he walked over to Sano, picked him up and slung him over his shoulder.
"Lets get you out of here.." he said as he disappeared with Sano.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: flying cars?   flying cars? - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

flying cars?
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Reborn RPG :: The Living World :: High School-
Jump to: