Bleach Reborn RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Reborn RPG

Follow along the Bleach story line with your own characters.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

chaos

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
chaos

chaos

Male
Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2008-06-01

chaos Empty
PostSubject: chaos   chaos Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 4:42 pm

name:chaos

height:7ft2in

class:espada

abilities:ressureccion,flash step,hollow bullet,cero,and gran rey cero

likes:acting like a madman,eating(if hes hungry),company,physical activities

dislikes:humans,weaklings,most soulreapers(or shinigami)

special characteristics:besides from the special things an espada usually has. chaos can prepare souls and spiritual energy like a chef prepares food,and has a piercing gaze that makes people feel like he read their mind

espada number:#1((I kinda was #1 back at the other bleach reborn))

personality:out going,reckless,smart only when it comes to philosiphy and fighting,has a rather violent but silent temper,likes to take the blame so his comrades dont blame themselves,only feels at peace in the dead of battle although he doesnt show it

description:a massive appitite and even eats the body to throw off his trail,long silky white hair,eyes completely black except for his blood red pupils,skin is a pale silver color and thick as a hide,rather long fingers,short jagged teeth,scars all over his body,long arms and legs

history:since he was living hes always sided with hallows they have to feed. humans have no right for genocide because they have to survive chaos simply believes hallows are the predators and humans are the prey. when he died a soul reaper attempted a soul burial on him but he grabbed their zanpaktou and stabed the soul reaper with it when that happened the soul reaper said shame you could've been a soul reaper like me when he died chaos immediatly became a hallow hiding for centuries slowly growing in power when he was about 300 yrs old he awakened his zanpaktou becoming an arrancar after about 200 years of hardcore fighting he finally rose to espada .chaos hates shimigami because there trying to kill off the hallows and because ounce he almost lost his life to one when he was trying to eat souls just so he could live,after this inccident chaos started befriending other arrancar and hallows to help his chances and his friends in surviveing this never ending war they taught him as much as chaos taught them.chaos now romes both the hallow and human worlds looking for allies as much as prey.

sample rp:after tracking down a soul chaos flies at them being origionally behind a cloud like a bat out of hell screaming at them with a wild look of insanity the soul puts his arm up but chaos bites his hand the teeth sink deep and crack the bone thrusting his fingers in the soul's eyes puncturing the brain and in one smooth motion devours his soul and starts eating the body bite by bite like an animal then go's back to hueco mundo like nothing happened waiting for his next prey((obviously injoys being a hallow))
Back to top Go down
Sano

Sano

Male
Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2008-05-28

chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: chaos   chaos Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 5:36 pm

well it look good to me, you follow everything and I would say appove but I have to ask Jordon about beening #1 espada
Back to top Go down
Jordan

Jordan

Male
Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2008-05-28

chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: chaos   chaos Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 11:09 pm

Looks fine to me, and he asked me about the position, I said it was kool. Approved. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: chaos   chaos Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

chaos
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Reborn RPG :: Creation Area :: Character Creation-
Jump to: