Bleach Reborn RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Reborn RPG

Follow along the Bleach story line with your own characters.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Namonai The Ultimate redemption !

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Namonai

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-05-29

Namonai The Ultimate redemption ! Empty
PostSubject: Namonai The Ultimate redemption !   Namonai The Ultimate redemption ! Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 1:15 pm

Name: Namonai

Race: HellAfter Redemption

Description: A HellAfter that fines fullfilment in defending children.

Dislikes: Chaotics, Ignorance

Personality: Quite. Only fights to defend. Makes friends easily but is wise enough to be cautious in certain situations. He prefers a laid back life, but embraces wandering to defend those harmed by evil

Looks: Grey Hair. Fair skin. Tall and well built in the upper body. Carries the kazemaru on his shoulder. He usually wears a long red jacket, but has a hood that covers his demon eyes. Small scratches all over his body from when he was killed by byakuya's bankai.

History: Namonai earned his way util hell because of his past as a grand theif. Though he didnt murder, he did enjoy the pain of others. He would rather break a victims legs and leave them in the trash than to kill them. He died as he was about to kill a young woman when her 6 year old son ran in with a hand gun and shot him. He regetted this the second he saw the look on the boy's face. He sank into the depths of hueco mundo, working his way up the ranks. He was only vasde lorde for 3 minutes before slaying two shinigami captans. That was when a third captain burst onto the scene and in a flash, killed Namonai. That man Byakuya Kuchiki.

His first years in hell were tough. He was forced to have his heart cut out 7 times a day. He saw his chance to escape one day when a portal opened, releasing many new souls into hell. Namonai saw his chance, the portal stayed open long enough. He jumped through and fell to the ground in karakura town, the sword that had slain him sitting next to him.

His normal call to seperate his zanpakuto's is Divide and Conquer Senbonzakura, Yahane!

No custom powers atm, and I didnt label anything, but beside age its all here, he is ancient
Other powers: The Makai-Bon

Last edited by Namonai on Thu May 29, 2008 1:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jordan

Jordan

Male
Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Namonai The Ultimate redemption !   Namonai The Ultimate redemption ! Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 1:23 pm

Looks great, just add your Likes & Dislikes and describe what the "Makai-Bon" does exactly.
Back to top Go down
Namonai

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Namonai The Ultimate redemption !   Namonai The Ultimate redemption ! Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 1:26 pm

I dont know whether or not you checked the complete HellAfter thing cause the maki-bon was on it. You might wanna copy paste it from the other site
Back to top Go down
Jordan

Jordan

Male
Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Namonai The Ultimate redemption !   Namonai The Ultimate redemption ! Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 1:33 pm

Oh, i know what it does, but it's just for future refrerence to other members, anyways, i'll go ahead and copy and paste it,
So, everything else looks fine, Approved! ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Namonai The Ultimate redemption !   Namonai The Ultimate redemption ! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Namonai The Ultimate redemption !
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Reborn RPG :: Creation Area :: Character Creation-
Jump to: