Bleach Reborn RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Reborn RPG

Follow along the Bleach story line with your own characters.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Akemi Tsukiro

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Akemi

Akemi

Female
Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-05-29

Akemi Tsukiro Empty
PostSubject: Akemi Tsukiro   Akemi Tsukiro Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 6:27 am

Name: Akemi Tsukiro

Height: 5'7

Abilities: Double shikai, double bankai, copied zanpactou of shinigami who killed her [Byakuya]

Custom Abilities: Shadow controller [not sure yet so i wont use]

Class: HellAfter!

Likes: Blood, Relaxing, Fighting, Messing about and also Killing sprees.

Dislikes: Someone spoiling her fun.

Special Characteristics: Akemi's crimson eyes turn to a brighter blood red when she's about to kill.

Squad: ---

Squad Seat: ---

Personality: Akemi is a real playful person who'll joke about with anyone even with the enemy, At times she can be really cocky but she won't be serious unless it's a terrible situation.

Looks: She has black long hair, crimson piercing eyes and is light on her feet making her more faster.

History: As in her real life, Akemi was living a rich life not always liking how the wealthness could go to someones head making them think their higher then anyone else. Her friends used her and her parents had no time for her there was one person who understood her, her only childhood friend but never realised that til after she died in commiting suicide. After being a ghost and realising about how much her childhood friend cared about her, the hatred took over making her into a hollow. After eating so many humans she had leveled up over the years but it had all come to an end when becoming a menos, a shinigami by the name Byakuya killed her but somehow, Akemi escaped the hell of dying now for thristy revenge on him and others.

Last edited by Akemi on Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:28 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Updated thx.)
Back to top Go down
Jordan

Jordan

Male
Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2008-05-28

Akemi Tsukiro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akemi Tsukiro   Akemi Tsukiro Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 11:48 am

Everything looks fine, but before I approve this, let me check what the HellAfters were again, nd i'll think about making it an official rank, Razz

[Edit] After looking them over, i've decided to make the HellAfters an official rank, so you might want to change a few things on your character profile.
Back to top Go down
Jordan

Jordan

Male

Akemi Tsukiro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akemi Tsukiro   Akemi Tsukiro Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 3:20 pm

Just edit your history since you changed from a Vizard to a HellAfter.
Back to top Go down
Namonai

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-05-29

Akemi Tsukiro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akemi Tsukiro   Akemi Tsukiro Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 9:37 am

Remember to add what faction lol! ,
Back to top Go down
Jordan

Jordan

Male

Akemi Tsukiro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akemi Tsukiro   Akemi Tsukiro Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 3:49 pm

Well, just make sure you change your history, it still talks about how you became a Vizard, so you need to change that before you can Rp..
Back to top Go down
Jordan

Jordan

Male

Akemi Tsukiro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akemi Tsukiro   Akemi Tsukiro Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 1:14 pm

Alright, looks good now, Approved!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Akemi Tsukiro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akemi Tsukiro   Akemi Tsukiro Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Akemi Tsukiro
Page 1 of 1